Botanical Bar is seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Intern to join our team for our Internship Program. The successful candidate will work closely with the Social Media Team, helping to prepare, schedule, and post content on all of Botanical Bar's social media accounts. We are looking for someone passionate about social media and our organization. This position will be remote with some in-person events and meetings that are mandatory to attend. The role will report to the Owner and will provide active learning and networking opportunities through collaboration with partners and community partners.
- At least one year of experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service setting
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and good at prioritizing and multitasking
- Friendly, approachable, and welcoming personality
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback and a willingness to grow and learn
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable asking for help when needed.
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Passionate about plants and loves The Botanical Bar!
- Schedule Requirements
- Weekend availability (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Comfortable with a fixed schedule
- Part-time hours: 15-20 hours/week
To learn more, please apply by clicking here.